a) Company farms
Our fruits are cultivated according to the principles of Good Agricultural Practices. No pesticides, synthetic fertilizers are applied to the crops, as we always practice organic farming and natural pest and disease management practices. Our fruits is harvested when it is at its prime and in the best condition for supply to export markets. We do dedicated fruit maturity testing, farms are finally cleared for harvest and the experienced staff from our harvest team enter to carefully pick the fruit for immediate delivery into the packing facility.
b) Our Out growers.
We have selected and contracted farmers from Kenya, Tanzania and Rwanda who we support by;
- Providing stable and sustainable market.
- Mutually negotiating and agree on competitive prices.
- Providing technical support to enhance quality and quantity.
- Facilitating access to a wide range of other government facilities and services.
- Creating a platform for communication and consultation.
- Prompt updates on emerging issues.
We are Global GAP certified, licensed as an exporter by the Horticultural Crops Directorate of Kenya, and our products are inspected, cleared and issued with phytosanitary certificates by the Kenya Plant Health Inspectorate Service (KEPHIS).